Why International Kenyans Love Pusha T : An Ode to Terrence LeVarr Thornton.

Everything don't need to be Addressed,
This is another original transmission by BNSN. 
 
Oral literature is widespread beyond classrooms and institutions of learning. Its not popular to view Artists as literary professionals,which they are. An artist is anyone whose super power is self expression. Shit, artists belong up there with authors, poets, scribes, innovators and all that other stuff. 
 
What artists do with words is equal to what scientists do in the lab; come up with shit. Only that artists do a very distinguished role of coming up with stories to tell the rest of the world. This is done on the platform of self expression. This is the first thing you and I need to agree on. Artists are basically self-realized Creators. 
 
Music is mother of Self expression. We know this because look at what labels like Sony Music Ent and Universal are making off of their Artists. Pusha T, of Good Music and the Island Def Jam, packages his thoughts and ideas and testimonies via UMG.
 
"You only see Top 5, I only see top Me,"
 
Terrence Thornton made a name for himself narrating stories of his drug trafficking past over rap beats produced by his peers Pharell Williams, Ye, and collaborating with this generation's most expressive artists. We are talking Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Kid Cudi, Fabolous and his blood brother Malice and fill in the blank.
 
Coming across Alone in Vegas, I was going crazy over the story telling excellence portrayed by Pusha T. Back then I didn’t even realize that I would end being a professional Thought Producer, involved with recording and documenting Thoughts. Back then, I was just drawn to Pusha T's sheer prowess at Self Expression. 
 
"I let into my diary to admire me."
 
Just like the rest of you do when you discover a gifted self-realized Creator, I went back in time and ran through Pusha's catalogue. Thinking in retrospect, I know why it had to be that way. Its June 2022 now and I can see what Pusha T represents. I know the business he stands on. I see what is going on with Cocaine's Dr. Seuss.
 
'You can live forever when the shit you write is timeless,
We gon live forever cause the shit we write is timeless,"
 
Forget about the so called writers of the New Testament and Moses Memonadi who wrote the bible. Pusha T is the real example of what God can inspire you to write. There is no difference between the biblical Moses and the lyrical Pusha T. If Moses delivered Israelites out of Egypt, Pusha T delivers his self expression straight to your ear drums in the medium of music inspired by his experience pushing that dope. As an International Kenyan, I think that’s dope. 
 
"Got me feeling like Pac, this is the realest shit I ever wrote."
 
International Kenyans have identified Pusha T as a member of the originals pertaining to his ability to write his stories on wax and create narrative driven music at the same time. It's akin to God taking physical form in order to rise back again to his full potential. That’s what Pusha T is up to. In the pursuit of his own transendence, the entity known as Terrence 'Pusha T' Thornton, has developed a method of telling his truth through coke-laden Music. His stories of selling white are written in black for the world to experience. 
 
 
The Appeal of Pusha T demonstrates what is possible for every one else. He proves that the pinnacle of Self is achievable and our excellence is accomplishable. Push connected with the deepest parts of himself, just like he was connected to his clientele as a dealer. And that’s how everyone wants to connect with themselves in order to tap in. Tap in. Look Inside.
 
Sometimes I wish my fanbase was big like I imagine it to be, because then they would see that I am that I am. 
 
On the surface, Pusha T started making music without any idea if Gods like us would look at his work and marvel it in acknowledgement. At a deeper level, its almost obvious that he knows how to live in his own glory. International Kenyans recognize that. 
 
In these written sentences, I'm Moses. Searching for the Truth and that’s the nomad in me. All I talk is Power if you reading you digest and smell me. I belong in your minds just from talking the truth. Immortalized in the memories of Contemporary Gods, we outlive the test of time. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Dating Cheat Sheet: Drug Dealers

Will I Get Arrested for Posting About Drugs on Social Media? Via Vice

The Case For Rich Kids And Their Wildly Supportive Parents

Kenya: A Corruption-Doomed Nation..

King Kerby Interview